Creative Clay's Capital Campaign is off to a great start. Although we have moved into our new building, we have $45,140 left to raise! Donations to Creative Clay’s capital campaign will allow for increased quality programming, improved execution of services and an enhanced creative space that meets the needs of its artists.
Goals and Updates:
● Raise $120,000 for build-out, renovations and moving expenses. We have $45,140 left to raise.
● Meet 100% match challenge for a kick-off $50,000 donation. We have raised $24,860 toward this goal.
● Increase our physical space and capacity to serve more people in one place. Goal met! We can now serve 35 more people every day under one roof!
● Bring our Around the World Summer Camp to our new home rather than off site. Goal met! We served 46 children since we moved to our new space this summer. 41% were low income and 17% with disabilities.
● Add two additional ADA restrooms. Goal met! We now have four ADA restrooms!
● Individual work spaces for each artist in the Community Arts Program. Goal met! Each member artist now has his/her own creative work space.
What we do: Creative Clay’s core program is its Community Arts Program, which serves over 50 artists with disabilities weekly. Through the implementation of additional offerings, such as the inclusive Art Around the World summer camp, Summer Studio for older teens and young adults, Artlink mentorship program, Creative Care Arts in Wellness Program and its Pinellas County Schools’ partnership Transition program, individuals of all ages are mentored, taught and empowered to become working artists who actively create, market and sell their work.
Result: A formerly stigmatized population, through the art it creates and sells, demystifies stereotypes surrounding those with disabilities and creates a culture of acceptance and inclusion throughout the community.
There are various levels of giving, all of which can be personally shaped to a specific interest, to honor an individual, or support an area of our programming that speaks to the donor. Donation naming options are available:
● 4 Artist studios: $10,000 each
● Outdoor kiln shed: $7500
● Outdoor garden area with picnic tables and pergola: $7500
● Artist/staff kitchen and break area: $5000
● Art supply storage/thrift store: $5000
● 2 Youth Arts Studios: $5000 each
If you’d like to learn more about Creative Clay, take a tour of our studios and gallery, meet our artists or craft a donation plan, please contact CEO Kim Dohrman at 727.825.0515 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about Creative Clay at www.creativeclay.org.
Thank you to our wonderful Capital Campaign Donors!
Andrea and Ken Konicki
Audrie Cuddy Ranon
Cara Lynn Bussa
Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
Dee and Sal Perconti
Eric and Ann Rascoe
Geoff and Jennifer Voigt
Hal Freedman and Willi Rudowsky
Jen Rudolph Nance
Kathleen Huff Barry
Laurie Wilk Strauss
Lynne Wheeler Mormino
Melanie Paulus Jackson
John and Mary Sweeny
Tim and Kim Church
Vivian and Rob Granese