Reports & Forms
Donations to Creative Clay’s capital campaign will allow for increased quality programming, improved execution of services and an enhanced creative space that meets the needs of its artists. Goals for “The 2017 Project” include:
- Achieve a 100% matching challenge to an anonymous $25,000.00 donation.
- Increase the amount of individuals the non-profit can serve as a result of gaining more physical space.
- Allow for more programming to occur under one roof vs. renting space at an off-site location to accommodate classes of artists.
- Allow for its “Around the World” Summer Camp to be held on-site vs. an alternative location, and in an area specially designed for young campers, with dedicated lunch space and outdoor play area.
- Additional ADA-approved restrooms.
There are various levels of giving, all of which can be personally shaped to a specific interest, to honor an individual, or support an area of our programming that speaks to the donor. Donation options are included, but not limited to:
- Artist studio naming rights.
- Outdoor kiln shed naming rights.
- Naming rights for an outdoor garden area with picnic tables and pergola.
- Artist/staff kitchen naming rights.
- Art supply storage room naming rights.
- Youth Arts Classroom naming rights.
If you’d like to learn more about Creative Clay, take a tour of our studios and gallery, meet our artists or craft a donation plan, please contact CEO Kim Dohrman at 727.825.0515 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.